Faronics Insight is developed with the purpose of making the teacher – student interaction in the class a seamless one. The teacher can literally communicate, assist, monitor and educate an entire student class from a central computer. Additional features include:
- Easily access the console through the system tray menu (on Windows) or the dock (Mac O SX)
- Manage students in a list view or by thumbnails
- Access features through a customizable menu, icons, or via right click
- Name student computers based on Windows, Novell, or Active Directory accounts
- Move between computer labs while keeping student lists organized
- Monitor and compare student attendance
- Thin and Fat Client Support (Windows 2003 Terminal Server and NComputing)
Insight is a free trial software published in the Teaching & Training Tools list of programs, part of Education.
This Teaching & Training Tools program is available in English. It was last updated on 20 July, 2023. Insight is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows.
The company that develops Insight is Faronics. The latest version released by its developer is 7.40. This version was rated by 3 users of our site and has an average rating of 3.0.
The download we have available for Insight has a file size of 49.28 MB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2009-06-23 and was downloaded 4,148 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Insight as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install Insight on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the Insight is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.